Information We Gather
The information we gather through normal use of the Site falls into two categories:
- Personal information you voluntarily supply when you sign up for an account on this Site, and;
- Tracking information collected as you navigate through our Sites.
Use of Information
If you have registered online for this Site, unless otherwise provided below, evolve will not sell, rent, swap or authorize any third party to use, your e-mail address or any information that personally identifies you, without your permission. We may, however, share information about our audience in aggregate or anonymised form. For example, we may want to know how long the average reader spends on our Site, or which pages or features get the most attention.
Your personal information on this Site may be used by us for analysis purposes. evolve will not share personal information about you as an individual to third parties without your consent, unless required by law or order of court.
Furthermore, where permitted under the Data Protection Laws, FIA may also collect, use and disclose your Personal Data for the following “Additional Purposes”:
- Taking or filming photographs and videos for corporate publicity or marketing purposes, and featuring your photographs and/or testimonials in our articles and publicity materials;
- Providing or marketing services and benefits to you, including promotions, service upgrades, loyalty, reward and/or membership programmes (including event invitations, newsletters and marketing and promotional information to you pursuant to such membership programmes);
- Organising roadshows, tours, campaigns and promotional or events and administering contests and competitions;
- Matching personal data with other data collected for other purposes and from other sources (including third parties) in connection with the provision or offering of services;
- Sending you details of services, services updates and rewards, either to our customers generally, or which we have identified may be of interest to you;
- Conducting market research, aggregating and analysing customer profiles and data to determine health-related patterns and trends, understanding and analysing customer behaviour, location, preferences and demographics for us to offer you other products and services as well as special offers and marketing programmes which may be relevant to your preferences and profile; and/or
- We may collect information about the computer, mobile telephone, smart phone or other device you use to access the Services.
- We may contract with other companies to provide services on our behalf, including but not limited to, list processing and analytics. These companies may use information about you to provide services on our behalf. Analytics may include the usage and browsing patterns on some of our mobile applications and websites.
employ measures designed to protect the security of your personal identifying information.